"You the homie!" - Dashie
When Dashie says "Homies" he usually refers to a character from a game he plays, his real-life friends or his own fans. The game characters that are homies are ones he likes and not usually any antagonists in the game (such as Barney, Piggy-Piggy Dude or Donkey-Bitch Ass). A homie is ghetto slang for a close friend or someone who is cool. Dashie usually associates someone's homie with having chill, such as if someone let's you borrow five dollars or even 20 dollars and letting it slide. Dashie may also refer to a homie as a "boy" or stating that the two are "tight".
List of Homies Edit
- The fans
- Chris (Fan)
- The other Chris
- The main playable characters from Outlast and the DLC
- Wheelchair Guy from Happy Wheels
- Irresponsible Dad (also from Happy Wheels)
- Yoshi (especially the Orange/Orenge coloured one)
- Shy Guy
- Dry Bones
- The three characters from GTA V.
- Link: Also known as "Link Pretty Ass." Link was a Homie and briefly became an enemy of Dashie. In "HE GIVES ZERO F#%KS!!", Dashie says "LINK, I'M SORRY! I know I'm mad at him from the other shit but how can you stay mad at him?" signifying Link's place as a Homie again...for now.
- Homies with their names in red have not had an article created for them yet. Clicking on a red link, and then selecting 'Add a Page' to create a page for them really helps us out!
- A Homie can be temporarily an enemy if they turn on Dashie by acting unfairly in a game or something similar.