"Tweet 'em to him, he plays 'em, and he rages the fuck out! 'Cause i'm not playing the shit, i'm not stupid! And fat, you bitch!" - Clone Dashie interrupting Dashie's intro, I MIGHT F#%KING QUIT AFTER THIS ONE!! [SUPER MARIO MAKER] [#77].
|Clone Dashie, on the left|
|Weight||Unknown, same as Dashie|
Clone Dashie is a clone of Dashie that often appears in his videos and gameplays. He makes his appearance in the Super Mario Maker series since he was born from a 'Dreep'. He is the result of Dashie eating pills that creates a clone of him.
Clone Dashie often does antagonizing actions which upset Dashie. Particularly going into rants about Dashie being a "big moufuka" and terrible at games. In two Mario Maker gameplays so far, Clone Dashie replaced real Dashie for the gameplay's duration. When he plays, there is little to no difference between his and regular Dashie's gameplays.
As seen in one of the Super Mario Maker episodes, Satan loves Clone Dashie. He even tells the original Dashie "Clone Dashie is funnier bitch!". In episode 87, Satan conspires with Clone Dashie to kill the real Dashie. In episode 90, Clone Dashie reveals that he can communicate with Dashie telepathically.
Clone Dashie is considered to be the exact opposite of the real Dashie. It is unknown why exactly Clone Dashie hates the real Dashie.
- Clone Dashie was born in this episode: THESE LEVELS ARE BULLSH#T!! [SUPER MARIO MAKER] [#58]
- Clone Dashie also briefly disappeared in Episode 60 when Dashie took the pills that gets rid of clones. However, in episode 62, because Dashie took the wrong pills, Clone Dashie was reborn. He has never disappeared ever since.
- Though he dislikes Dashie, and questions why people watch his videos, he said that the Japan Vlogs are "hilarious".
- In episode 87, he reveals that he has his own channel and said that he would put a link in the description, but no such link existed.
- It is possible that Dashie uses Clone Dashie as a means of self-criticism, pointing out his own faults, though this has not been confirmed.